How do I report an accident or injury on Campus?
Report all accidents or injuries to your immediate supervisor. For accidents involving vehicle damage, report the incident to the UAPD at 575-2222 and then to your immediate supervisor.

Where can I find information about chemical toxicity?
For chemical toxicity information you should call or contact the Chemical Safety Officer, Rick Williams at 575-4079. Toxicity information can also be obtained from a Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for the compound in question. MSDS can be looked up from the MSDS page.

Who do I contact in EH&S about Radiation Safety?
Peter Chowdhury, our Radiation Safety Officer, should be contacted regarding all radiation safety issues. The policies and practices with regard to license, procurement and use of radioactive materials, and sources of ionizing radiation are vested with the Radiation Safety Officer.

Who is responsible for Industrial Safety, Campus Safety, Occupational Health or Public Health concerns?
For a complete EH&S staff listing and division of responsiblities please visit our Contacts page.

What are the correct procedures for hazardous waste disposal?
Follow the directions on the Hazardous Waste Disposal page.

Who do I report campus safety hazards to?
Contact Kyle Curry, our Campus Safety Officer, at 575-2909 to report campus safety hazards. An evaluation of the hazard will normally be performed the same day it is reported.

How do I find out about Asbestos Containing Materials?
All questions and concerns regarding asbestos in campus buildings may be routed to Greg Weeks with Environmental Compliance and Safety. Please contact Environmental Compliance and Safety at 575-6175 for further information.